Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hazirah


Looking into your eyes I can sense that you are slowly leaving me
When I look into your eyes here is what I can see…
I see a mother, a sister, and a friend
Someone who used to be so full of life
I see laughter and love, humor and heart
I cannot bear to see your life fall apart
I miss our time together and our talks
I miss going shopping and taking our walks
Even though you do not always remember me or not at all
I know somehow that you can remember how things used to be
You have left indescribable prints on my heart
I remember every moment with you from the very start
But he has taken you away
I wish that forever you and your mind could stay
When your time comes, know that I always care
I wish that your eyes would look as you did before his came
Even now and forever your beautiful eyes will never be the same because of me,
Please forgive me,and tanks for sharing tears with me..

No comments: